Sunday, July 12, 2009

Meals This Week

Monday: Baked Potatoes with leftover Taco Soup & Cheese as toppings
Tuesday: Salmon Burgers from the grill (marinade made with 1 tbsp honey,1 tsp fresh grated ginger, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1/4 tsp sesame oil & 1 tbsp sesame seeds), corn on the cob & asparagus (sauted with butter, soy sauce, bread crumbs & balsamic vinegar), I am basing it on this recipe.
Wednesday: Tofu & Udon Noodles, recipe here. This is a new recipe, so I'll see how this turns out. I could not find Udon noodles at my grocery store, so I will look at Whole Foods or the Asian grocery store.
Thursday: Zucchini & Penne Pasta with Vodka Sauce.
Friday: Mexican Pizza, homemade pizza dough, with re-fried beans, tomato & chilis & topped with cheddar cheese, this is an experiment, we'll see how it turns out!

See more great menus at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment